Friday 14 September 2012

Zarine Khan Reject Hollywood Films

  Zarine Khan Reject  Hollywood Films


The Bollywood actress who started her career in Bollywood with Salman Khan Veer Zarine Khan recently said in an interview he was asked to be part of "Chimera" a writer-director Daniel Silva, but still considering the offer.

Talking to the media, Zarine Khan said: "I was offered the film, but think about it."

The actress spoke to reporters at the launch of the "new line of natural makeup" well known cosmetics brand Lotus Herbals remain pure. "

Moreover, the actress said: "It is a thriller called" Chimera "with Billy Zane. I read the script, but I still think about it. '

It is said in the reports that the "chimera" is based on Daniel Silva bestseller "The Fallen Angel". Gossip said before Zarine offered Hollywood movie, the actress has not spoken to the media about it.

Since its first Bollywood film with Salman Khan, is very slow to resolve his career in Bollywood. Zarine Khan was last seen in 'Housefull 2', directed by Sajid Khan, the film was a great success.

The actress said: "I really do not want to be in the race for the newcomers, who only pursue projects. Not that I've been offered films. I was offered a lot of films after 'Housefull 2', but I take my time and do quality work instead of quantity. though it would take time, but I want to go. '

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...