Friday 14 September 2012

Not many have the courage to take heroin: Kareena Kapoor

Not many have the courage to take heroin: Kareena Kapoor

Earlier this year, Indian cinema has been 100 years. Furthermore, Kapoors have been widely recognized as the first family of Indian cinema, what with the fourth generation is represented by Kareena Kapoor. With a current film about the life and work of an actress, heroin,


All good reasons to believe it could be poetic justice that Kareena played the central protagonist of a film that reaches the end of a century of cinema.

"Well, actually, I do not even think that way and you can not plan these things," smiles Kareena, "What I can say is yes, from the very childhood I always wanted to be a hero. Addition, I am pleased that heroin has proved my good roles. See, at this stage of my career, not many actresses would play the role of a superstar decreasing. usually see movies showing the journey of a star increases with a decrease and then increase. heroin that is not the case of the first picture you can see that this superstar is declining. "

What prompted you to accept Kareena's game is the fact that not only managed to connect with the character Mahi Arora, she also felt it was a worthwhile challenge.
                                
"I always challenges when it comes to performance-based roles and heroin is not something that I would have missed. Addition, we must not forget that I played a prostitute in Chameli at the age of 22 when a lot of people to around me told me it was a bad move and since I'm too young to take part, should not have. however, was convinced that the role I play. yet many have had the courage to take the part of the heroin, I went ahead and did this.'s character is such that he feels really feel connected and feel bad about it through, "he explains.
It is a different matter if at any time the role may have been played by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. The episode is well known that the director Madhur Bhandarkar first proposed the film Kareena and when things could not work due to problems at the time, took the film Aishwarya. Later, when Aishwarya is pregnant, it was time to return to film with Kareena date also ordered daily.
"As I've said, this is the fate that enters addition, each film is accompanied by a" Kundli "clean," he smiled, "I feel everything that happens, c 'is definitely the best."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...