Tuesday 28 August 2012

Two Sexy Bollywood project


Two Sexy Bollywood project
Raima Sen and bind iya .... and as sisters ... Seasons Greetings to Vicky Chopra.
 
The episodic film directed by Vicky Chopra apparently all six stories that come together unexpectedly.

The two sisters are reluctant to discuss the project.

Raima shooting in Italy says: "Yes, Riya and I are finally together as brothers, but I can still hear the script, but I have not received approval Although we are crazy enough very similar in many respects ... "

Riya talk earlier project called "Raima and stay together in Mumbai. Not only thing we do not share. All our friends are common. If you love someone, like me, and if I like someone, she has no choice. Our friends say I should have been twins. "

The sisters offered before acting together.

"But we were pretty sure that if and when we met, should be like sisters," said Riya.

Interesting when Shilpa and her sister Shamita who was joined soutens Deepak Tijori Fareb play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...