Tuesday 28 August 2012

Definitely my man is not an actor: Neha Dhupia Personal Interview


Definitely my man is not an actor: Neha Dhupia
P. Does your man belong to Bollywood?
A. Definitely not. No industry would (film).

P. Why?
A. It's very simple. I have no taste for men of great industry. Secondly, I do not like talking about movies after returning to work.

Q: Would it be a metrosexual man?
A. Not at all! I hate metrosexual men right from my childhood.

P. The reason?
A. Because I can not stand men who pedicure and manicure. I remember my father telling me, why not let these men pedicure and manicure for women.

P. Does this mean that men should leave their fingers and dirty feet?
R. Not at all. I do not want to be dirty, but cleanliness not at the cost of being manly. They must not have feminine qualities.

P. Is it too cute?
A: I can not stand watching the men.

P. Then?
A. There must be someone who looks strong and manly.

P. A man with brain or muscles?
A. A man with brain would be my choice.

P. I need to be rich?
A. Look, I like a man to excel in earning and leave the spending to me (laughs).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...