Wednesday 6 June 2012

Shahana Goswam fit and fabulous for the actor

Shahana Goswam fit and fabulous for the actor Shahana Goswami, fitness and healthy living is a lifestyle, nothabits. The actor believes in a holistic life, not just exercise or diet. Ask what skills and she quips, "It's about being healthy, feel strong and shines from the inside out. 
This is to have a fresh mind and a body full of energy. I think everyone is different and needs to know what is best for your body. Listen to your body and adapt is what everyone should always try to achieve. "Speaking of his exercise regimen, she says she does not like going to the gym and to engage in strenuous workouts. Outside is where she prefers to exercise.
 Given the choice, he chose to play sports in the gym. "I love doing yoga and functional training (using your own body weight to build muscle). Try to do cardio for an hour three times a week minimum, plus cycling and walking. I'm more of a person outside. I love being in the fresh air, do something static in the gym. I love hiking, playing sports, hiking, biking, swimming, etc. 


I try to exercise four or five times a week. "Shahana also reveals that she has recently taken to cycling as their physical form, something she says she has always been fascinated by it." I used to cycle as a child and I always appreciated. Is also a great exercise, so I thought why not replace running with the bike that I am not very fond of running! "Although the actor is a big fan of fitness, not responsible for food or avoiding a particular food. "I hate food restrictions. I feel for myself what works best is to keep my life physically active and eat the right amount at appropriate time intervals, although sleep, drink enough water and being in a good mood. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...