Monday 18 June 2012

Neha Dhupia- I Love MY Sexy Image.



Former Miss India, Neha Dhupia His career began with bold Bollywood films like Julie and Sheesha of, but later moving to other documents based on performance with Mithya. 








But the transition was not easy, given him. "A lot of hard work has been devoted to the modernization of the UN Sex Symbol Image. People have built a perception in their minds and change that I need lots of patience. I am pleased that my work has taken her fruit and today is Day Without people I do not like a sex symbol, "an IANS interview Neha.


Julie and Sheesha Its been a lot of skin show and the subject was as courageous, but Neha changed the track and made films like Chup Chup Ke, the heights of New Delhi and dear friend of Hitler. "I am very pleased with the proforma bath Let my Top Race is formed. People began a search for me as an actress. Never planned anything. He grew a lot as actors, as well as a human being The UN Eight years of my race, "said.
hot neha dhupia in julie


"He learned a lot in the industry. Amateur As I entered Bollywood, but the industry has taught me the little nuances. It has so many different people and I learned a lot watching. I really respect for my work, "added the 31, who was crowned Femina Miss India 2002. His first film was 2003 Qayamat Bollywood News: City threatened and she played the girlfriend of Ajay Devgn.


At first, the newcomers found themselves in signing frenzy, Neha, but he went to live without a slower pace. "Money has never been without deciding factor for me. I want to be known as an actor of the United Nations. Do not want to do the job because of that simple. My goal is to make a good working. Once money enters your mind, all the care of your mad dash itself, "he said.


After winning critical acclaim for his peformance as a thief Phas Gaye Re Obama's women, Neha does that prepares the launch of his new film Pappu can not dance with Saala Vinay Pathak.


This is not the first time himself to see the Sharing screen space with Neha Vinay worked in Raat Gayi Baat Gayi With?, And Mithya Dasvidaniya. Directed by Saurabh Shukla, Pappu can not dance Saala is a romantic comedy and is scheduled for December 16 of the United Nations Press. Prepare and paragraph to paragraph Its role, the actress spent some time with the real life backup dancers.


"By spending time with the backup dancers who have taken the child has very ambitious and passionate about their work and are very neat in his mind. This is something really important for success, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...